2019-20 Cary Women’s Soccer
Below is information needed in order to attend winter workouts and try-outs.
1. All players must be eligible (Academic & Attendance) See www.goimps.com.
2. All players must have a current physical on file with the Athletic Trainers Office. Email Coach Hall (
) if you need to know when your physical expires. See www.goimps.com.
3. All players must REGISTER on the www.goimps.com website before winter workouts. Go to www.goimps.com Ãƒƒƒ All Sports Register Ãƒƒƒ 2019-20 Women’s Soccer. You will need to set up an account using your email address. You will also need your parent (s) information as well. Be prepared.
4. Winter Training Sessions: These are not mandatory. The following dates and times will be for the Winter Training Sessions. There is no limit to the number of participants for these sessions and there is no need to sign up. All sessions will take place on campus. Running shoes are REQUIRED for all sessions. We may go indoors as needed (weather permitting).
December 2, 4, 9, 11, 18 3:00-4:30 PM (Softball Field)
January 6, 8, 13, 15 3:00-4:30 PM (Softball Field)
February 3, 5, 10 3:00-4:30 PM (Softball Field)
Please make sure you have rides here to pick you up immediately after training.
5. Try Outs: The schedule is below. Both JV and Varsity teams will tryout together.
February 12 3:00-5:00 PM
February 13 3:00-5:00 PM
February 14 3:00-5:00 PM
February 18 3:00-5:00 PM
February 19 3:00-5:00 PM
All tryout days and subsequent training sessions are mandatory. Both teams will be finalized by no later than February 19th.